Friday, July 18, 2008

Fresh Start

Today was new 'do' day for Elliott and me. This, too, was spur of the moment, which is pretty much the way I work. Unless the plans are made for me, then there most likely won't be any plans. So be prepared if I show up on your doorstop unannounced.

Back to haircuts. Luckily for my fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants style, my beloved hairdresser had two free openings today. So that's that. I chopped off my locks, so did Elliott. As for Caiden... well, she didn't get messed with, but she's cute, so she made it in to the post anyway.







5 comments:

The Montgomerys said...

I love your new haircut!! I like El's too!!!!! You look fabulous Corynne!!

love

mon

Rachel was like.... said...

your hair cut is amazing! i love it! so fresh :)

Anonymous said...

Wierd...I KNOW your hairdresser. I met her "somewhere". Not sure where!! How wierd. I'm pretty sure she's from the "oc?" Yes??? Or no???

Brittany Anne said...

Your cut is adorable!

And I am sorry that we couldn't meet up today... will you be here Sunday? Perhaps we can do a quick coffee after church?

Nina49a said...

Lookin' Hot Mama!!