Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Before and After

Before



After

Have all of you seen Elliott's new do? It was hard to let go of those locks, but it was time. We don't want the poor guy to look back on old photos and wonder why we let him run around unkempt. We love his new cut.

I've had a really hard time with changing anything about my "little baby." He is still so pale, because I cringe whenever he is in the sun and I slather him with sunblock and cover him up as much as possible. His little delicate skin! And his hair! It is so hard to cut it. I can literally count all of the haircuts he has had in his three years of existence! 4...maybe 5. Wow, once you put that on paper, its pretty... amazing.

Candace Hubbard over at Vogue Salon in Newport Beach did a FANTASTIC job like always. If you're in the market for a good cut, you need to pay a visit to Candace. She really is amazing at what she does. She won't just give you the cut you saw in a magazine, she will first ask you what you like about it and be honest about what would be good for you in particular. She is really very skilled. She does not just cut hair, she is a professional, a craftsman/woman if you will. I am sorry for the rant, but I really feel very strongly about it! She is awesome!

So... What do you think? (Of the cut, that is.)

2 comments:

Brittany Anne said...

I think it is wonderful! Elliott is going to grow up to be a very fashionable and talented rock star. And you will have the first pictures of him being all chic!

wrecklessgirl said...

elliott's hair is the cutest thing of my entire life!