Thursday, February 28, 2008

all alone in the world...

I don't do "alone." I just don't. Some of you probably knew me when David did a lot of touring for the band, Smithfield. And you know, it wasn't good. I can't bring myself to do anything or go anywhere. I just cry.

Pathetic? I know! But, in my defense, I come from a family of six kids and you cannot be alone in a family of eight if you wanted to! So, to move all the way across the country and not have any family, is tough. And I think I'm just not the sort of person who can do it!

Well, all of that to say this--David is gone for 2 days! I cried today when he asked me about it, but I'm not crying now. No, now I am just staying up really really late so I will be tired enough to fall asleep and hopefully not listen to all of the scary noises that you hear when it is quiet. There is nothing for me to do while I stay up really really late since the soundboard on my computer died when elliott dropped it on the ground (or was that me?). I can't watch anything, I don't have tv, so I am complaining to you.

What is that verse? Oh yeah, Phillipians 4:11, "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, [therewith] to be content."

That's what I need to be... Pray for me!

No comments: