Monday, May 26, 2008

Elliott Visits the Hospital

Just like Curious George!  Tomorrow morning is Elliott's big day.  We have an appointment at 8:00 AM at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital.  Elliott will be getting some x-rays of his intestines done regarding that throwing up problem I mentioned a few posts ago.  He's pretty excited, but I'm still not sure how excited I am to wake up my little ones and put them in the car without breakfast and drag them over to the hospital first thing in the morning.  The doctor doesn't think we will find anything, but he suggested we do this as a first step to rule out the more serious possibilities...

"Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My
righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

1 comment:

wrecklessgirl said...

thinking about you guys...

<3k.