Parts of Psalm 31
14. "But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD;
I say, "You are my God."
My times are in Your hand;"
19.Oh, how great is Your goodness,
Which You have laid up for those who fear You,
Which You have prepared for those who trust in You
In the presence of the sons of men!
20. You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence
From the plots of man;
You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion
From the strife of tongues.
21. Blessed be the LORD,
For He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city!"
Portions of Psalm 33
8. Let all the earth fear the LORD;
Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.
9. For He spoke, and it was done;
He commanded, and it stood fast.
13. The LORD looks from heaven;
He sees all the sons of men.
14. From the place of His dwelling He looks
On all the inhabitants of the earth;
15. He fashions their hearts individually;
He considers all their works.
16. No king is saved by the multitude of an army;
A mighty man is not delivered by great strength.
17. A horse is a vain hope for safety;
Neither shall it deliver any by its great strength.
18. Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him,
On those who hope in His mercy,
19. To deliver their soul from death,
And to keep them alive in famine.
20. Our soul waits for the LORD;
He is our help and our shield.
21. For our heart shall rejoice in Him,
Because we have trusted in His holy name.
22. Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us,
Just as we hope in You."