Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eye.




I have some things to show you! But I don't have any words left in me right now and I'm tired of editing photos! So, I will show you more later. Plus, I am a terrible decision maker.  In fact, just the other day I had the joy of introducing Caiden to the song that probably singularly saved my life growing up...not this one. This one:
"Eeny,
meeny,
miny,
mo.
Catch a tiger,
by the toe.
If he hollers,
make him pay,
fifty dollars,
every day.
My,
mother,
says,
to,
pick,
the,
very,
best,
one,
and,
you,
are,
not,
it!"

I have come to realize that our version is flawed, because we have always said, "you are NOT it" and then picked that one.  Regardless, this is the best song/rhyme ever! It is so fun to say!

So I guess I did happen to have a few words. Well, Good night!

No comments: