Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photobooth with Caiden Keats

Caiden loves to take pictures with me. She requested we take these...


Photo 1. My mistake, I didn't do a closed-lip smile. Sorry, Caiden.


Photo 2. That's better, we both have closed mouths.
She's happy with me again.


Photo 3. Now she wants to show teeth like me. Crazy picture time!
Oh wait, she thinks her eyes weren't as open as mine.
I convince her its alright.


Photo 4. She makes me do "thumbs up" with a full-teeth smile.
And the thumbs had to be in just the right spot.


Photo 5. She'll be fine by herself, thank you very much!
And please process me red, she says.

She's very demanding, you know.


4 comments:

Mommies & Chickadees said...

She is your mini me! So cute. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so fun! I love that you have a daughter to do these special things with. I also love that she is getting the hang of photography stuff at such an early age... How cool is that?!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was me (Jess) I'm just logged into my other account right now

The Montgomerys said...

So beautiful Cryn..you can miss Caiden. Love you so much <3
*Love your hat!!!!!!!