Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beach Day!



Its been so nice out lately, that we decided it was high time to hit the sand. The kids and I worked real hard to hang our hammock. They wanted to relax in it as soon as it was hung, but I'm a slave driver and I insisted we plant a garden first.





After all, I could tell it was going to rain and I wanted the flowers to get a good drink.





But pretty soon, the sun came back out and we had a lovely afternoon...



That is, until night closed in and the stars came out. Even still, we stayed and played a bit before packing up our things and heading in for a snack.



For more sidewalk chalk inspiration check out some of Color Me Katie's fun ideas and this one from Lovely Design.



4 comments:

allisonescalante said...

Elliott has your feet... he he! ... and caiden has mine

Tiffany said...

I love it that you guys had a beach day with chalk! Those munchkins are so blessed to have you as a mom! I miss you and love you all Escalante family!

Anonymous said...

I have missed so much of your life lately...But how you make me smile...On the eve of my babies 26th, i recall those feeling of craziness and can i ever get it done... enjoy every minute of it my sweet friend... i can tell you are, by your spirit and love of it all... your children are beautiful and lovely and so are you my dear....wish you were closer(so does dar and dave)

Nina49a said...

Have I told you lately how amazing you are?