Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We're Back!

So...  we went to Connecticut.  Did I tell you that?  No, I didn't.  You know why?  I'll tell you:

I didn't tell you about Connecticut, because I haven't been blogging much these days (but you know that), because I've been digging in more to God's Word and will for my life and finding that it leaves less time for...blogging, and because I finally gave in to Facebook which makes me feel more connected which lessens my drive to write my blogs, and also, we got a new desktop computer and have been switching things over to it and then it didn't have internet, so I would upload my photos, but had no way to transfer them to my laptop which does have internet, and my husband usually edits my photos for me, but he's been really busy (what with trying to get the new computer dialed in--this thing is a beast!) and then I went on a trip to Connecticut, and so on and so forth.  BUT.  I want to come back and so this is just a little hello from little ol' me with a little picture of Elliott and his beautiful cousin, Hazel, who lives far, far away in Philadelphia.  They had a wonderful time together and they're such cuties, I thought you might like to see this photograph I made of them.  Hopefully there will be more to come if I can ever get my photos into my husband's busy queue.  "Here's lookin' at you, kid!"



3 comments:

Michelle Moore said...

Sooo cute! Thanks for sharing all your fabulous images with us while I was visiting you guys!! It was SO great to finally meet you!!! Hope to see you again SOON!! xoxo

The Montgomerys said...

I'm gonna cry. We miss you guys so much. Hazel misses "ellie" and Caiden and makes sure to clarify that they are her COUSINS, but that "ellie" is her "FRIEND AND COUSIN"...can't wait to see you guys again.

jess said...

Glad you had a good trip & are home safe. Cute pics :)