Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sartorial Inclinations







Caiden is only three, but even still, it has been a very long while since I have had much sway over her choice in wardrobe.  She has long since vocalized her opinion on what she should or should not wear and makes quite a fuss about selecting the right combination of clothing pieces.

Both of my kids like to bum about the house in their pajamas most of the time, so I always find it necessary to make an announcement, a good thirty minutes prior to any planned outing, that we will be going out and they need to get dressed.

This is the outfit that Caiden came out wearing today.  She was killing me with her cuteness and I just fell in love with her selections, as quirky as they may have been.  I took her into my room for a quick photo shoot before heading out the door and discovered even more richness in her attire: she was so thorough in her selections that she had even thought to wear an "underwear cover" to cover up her chonies and the cover also matched her pink boots and provided a "pop" of color whenever her dress splashed up.  Love it!





1 comment:

The Montgomerys said...

Love the usage of the word "chonies". You are great. That last photo...oh my........she is gorgeous. love it.
mon